RSS

November 27, 2010

Oh! What a Yarn

After learning about this darling pattern for knit hats with flowers and drawstring bags from my friend Julie, I decided to try my hand at making these projects of love for my granddaughters.



They were so delighted with these gifts. Big sister loved having a fun hat with a bag big enough to hold her toys.















And little sister loved having her own set of new hat and purse.









I was so happy to see their eyes light up when their gifts were opened because I did it out of love.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Linda, those are adorable! I'm super jealous! I really want to learn to knit. I did it as a young girl (troll doll clothes and blankets, house slippers) so I need to start with some basics. Mostly I need time. But, these hats and bags are so cute! The flowers are the cutest thing ever! Congrats!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness. Wow! You are amazing. Your little granddaughters will be blessed for many years to come. I can tell.

Post a Comment